Sunday, December 28, 2008



Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

I realize that it's past Christmas & New Years is just a few days away, but I've thought of many of my dear friends this holiday season and wanted to post a quick hello. I wish I were better about posting. I love to read what my friends are up to and really enjoy the darling pictures of your families and events. I enjoy reading about your everyday hum-drum. Maybe I worry that my kids aren't involved in enough things or that me working too much isn't worth mentioning. But here we are. We survived, and enjoyed, a busy Christmas season. I've recommitted myself to becoming closer to my Savior and loved reflecting on His birth these last few weeks.

Things at the store are keeping me very busy. We're working on lots of new products and I'm excited about some of the changes I've got planned. It's been a wonderful experience so far. My children seem to be surviving, although I think the people at Wendy's know us too well. I'm hoping to put some more pictures up. We'll see...

Larry & I are headed to Utah this week for my nephew's baby blessing. It will be a fun little get away to celebrate our 8th anniversary. I can't believe it's been 8 years!! I can't believe how blessed I am to have such a wonderful husband! It never ceases to amaze me how incredible he is. He is so patient with both me and the kids. He works so hard to take care of us. He does dishes, and laundry and cleans up puke. He brings flowers for no reason. He lets me use all the hot water in the shower. He gives me the last bite of cheese cake. He runs clear across town to get Pepsi slurpees when I'm grouchy. He is my best friend. It's hard to remember what life was like before we were married. It seems like just yesterday that we knelt across the alter in the sealing room and promised eternity. I love him more than words can say.

2 comments:

Mel Sims said...

That was so sweet! We think he's a great guy, too. =]

Eliza Brock said...

You're kids are adorable, as always. And yes I am reading this post for the first time at this moment...ha!
Isn't it amazing that we love our husbands more and more everyday..who'd a thunk it?
Glad things are going well with the shop, talk to you soon!