Saturday, July 5, 2008

Short, Sweet and to the Point!

It's been an insane few weeks! I've literally been working at least 12 hours at the shop and then usually a few at home. And none of that time has been on dishes, laundry, vacuuming, etc. Poor Larry... We had a family reunion last week in southern Utah. It was awesome to see my brothers, sisters and "little" Will (my nephew). I also saw lots of family that I haven't seen in ages and it was fun to catch up with everyone.

So, my store is officially open! We opened on July 1st and it's been a fairly uneventful week. I've had a few sales, a vinyl order, and lots of browsers. It seems like lots of people saw the article in last week's paper and are interested in what I'm up to. Here's the link to the article http://www.reporterherald.com/businessRh/business-story.asp?ID=17586
I was really impressed with the write-up. The "Grand Opening" for the shop is Saturday July 12th. We're having a bounce house, cotton candy, popcorn and lots of fun stuff for the kids. You're all invited!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Abbey I'm excited to come check out your store! Congratulations and good luck with it!

Eliza Brock said...

good article! I think we might be around this weekend to attend! HOpe you are slowing down a little bit with your schedule.

AJ said...

Abbey, your store was awesome! I could do a lot of damage to my checking accounts in there! Well done! I couldn't believe how great everything looked! I'll be sending lots of people your way!